“Instead of depending on pills and numbing sprays to stay longer during sex, do exercises to help you last longer in bed so that you can confidently perform better in bed and fulfill your role as a man.”
Have you ever wondered what it might be like to last as long as you want during sex without having to depend on pills and numbing gels or other temporal fixes?
Truth is, you shouldn’t use temporary aids to manage your early ejaculation triggers in order to last longer in bed every time you have sex…
…you can develop greater ejaculatory control and last as long as you want with just 2 simple exercises.
Very few men are able to last for what seems like an eternity because they trained and conditioned themselves with simple natural exercises.
Now, you too can train and condition yourself to last as long as you want during sex. And in this post, I show you how…
…here, I share with you two simple exercises to help you last longer in bed.
Let’s get started.
Below are two exercises to help you last longer in bed
It is important to understand that you won’t go from a “minute man” to having superhuman endurance right away… but with persistence and a dogged determination, you are guaranteed to last as long as you want during sex.
With that said, let’s begin…
Exercise #1 – Kegel Exercises
These exercises are well known and very simple… and no list of exercises to help you last longer in bed would be complete without it.
Kegel exercises strengthen the ejaculatory muscle (the muscle that controls ejaculation of semen).
If you didn’t know, involuntary contraction of the ejaculatory muscle while having sex pushes you closer to ejaculation… and Kegel exercises strengthen the ejaculatory muscle so that you can completely relax it throughout sex in order to last a lot longer.
Alternatively, these exercises make it possible to clench your ejaculatory muscle on the verge of ejaculation to fend off ejaculation and prolong intercourse.
Now, let’s take a look at how to work out your ejaculatory muscle.
I have already covered Kegel exercises in detail in another post: Kegel Exercises for Men, but I will reiterate it here:
In the first week…
- Flex (or contract) your ejaculatory muscle and hold the contraction for 3 seconds
- Relax for another 3 seconds
- Perform a set of 10 flexes, 3 times a day
Then the following week you move up to holding for 5 seconds, and then 7 seconds the week after that, and finally 10 seconds.
So this is how it’s done…
- Week 1: Hold for 3 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 10 flexes – 3 times a day
- Week 2: Hold for 5 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 10 flexes – 3 times a day
- Week 3: Hold for 7 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 10 flexes – 3 times a day
- Week 4: Hold for 10 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 10 flexes – 3 times a day
- Week 5: Hold for 10 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 20 flexes – 3 times a day
- Afterward, every day: Hold for 10 seconds, release for 3 seconds, perform 20 flexes – 3 times a day
Try not to hold your breaths when doing Kegel exercises… try to breathe freely. To maintain a steady breath, breathe in as you flex and breathe out when you relax. [Read how to breathe your way to a long-lasting sex]
Exercise #2 – Using masturbation to train yourself to last longer
This masturbation exercise will help you to not only understand your sexual arousal and when ejaculation is imminent, but it will also help you train and condition yourself to last longer during actual sex.
Masturbation when done wrong (to experience an orgasm very quickly), causes you to ejaculate prematurely during actual sex. But when done right, helps you last a lot longer during sex.
So instead of masturbating just to experience an orgasm as soon as possible, use masturbation as an exercise to train and condition yourself to last longer during actual sex.
I have already covered how to use masturbation to train yourself in detail in another post: How to Improve Ejaculatory Control with Masturbation, but I will reiterate it here:
- Start out slowly… take your time. You can use pornography if you want to.
- Pay close attention to your reactions when ejaculation is imminent.
- As you get closer to ejaculation, stop all stimulation and take deep breaths.
- Clench your pelvic-floor muscles to fend off ejaculation. Or you can throw in the Squeeze Technique or the Beautrais Maneuver to also fend off ejaculation.
- Wait until your excitement drops… and then resume stimulation again.
- Do this for at least 15-20 minutes before you let go.
So there you have it… two simple exercises for premature ejaculation.
Combining these exercises with a well-balanced diet will allow you to develop greater ejaculatory control and last as long as you want in bed. [Read the foods and fruits to eat to last longer in bed]
Do you find this post helpful? Then share and tell people about it. And comment below and let me know what you think.