“Masturbation, when performed correctly, is a great way to learn your body’s response to sexual stimulation and to last longer during actual sex.” – Lloyd Lester.
Masturbation, not only is it a pleasurable activity in its own right, it is also considered a means of relieving sexual tensions.
You may not know this, but the downside to masturbation is that if this is how you started off experiencing sex, you unconsciously train yourself to always experience sex in this fashion…
…especially when done excessively.
You see, most men have inadvertently conditioned themselves to climax really fast. And this habit has carried itself over to sex… the quick release during masturbation has led to quick ejaculation during actual sex.
Now, the good news is, you can use masturbation as an exercise to train yourself to improve your ejaculatory control in order to last a lot longer during sexual intercourse. And that’s what this post will teach you.
Here, I share with you how to use masturbation as a tool to delay ejaculation and prolong intercourse.
So without further ado, let’s get started.
Using masturbation as a tool to delay ejaculation and prolong intercourse
With this masturbation exercise, you will be focusing on building up your arousal to a level and then stopping stimulation to allow your arousal to drop…
…and then resuming stimulation again, then back down until you’re ready to let go.
So you will be increasing your sexual pleasure to the point where ejaculation is imminent but without ejaculating.
Let’s get into it:
1. Stimulate yourself as you would when you are masturbating.
2. Keep the stimulation slowly and unhurriedly and notice the feelings you experience as you stroke your penis.
3. Take your time so you don’t reach an orgasm too quickly… strive to stimulate yourself without ejaculating for 15 minutes straight.
4. This step is very important: Concentrate on the feelings you are experiencing…
- Is your breathing erratic? Slow it down by breathing deeply into your belly and slowly out your mouth. This will help you control your arousal. [Read how to breathe your way to a long-lasting sex]
- Are you flexing your ejaculatory muscle? (This is the muscle that controls ejaculation of semen or urine). Strive to keep it relaxed… because it is through the relaxation of your ejaculatory muscle that you can delay ejaculation and prolong intercourse. [Read how to relax your ejaculatory muscle]
5. When you can tell ejaculation is imminent, stop all stimulation, relax your ejaculatory muscle and take in slow deep breaths, while allowing your arousal to drop. [Read the start-stop technique: A simple technique for lasting longer during sex]
6. Don’t let your pleasure or arousal get too intense or you might not be able to hold back your ejaculation.
7. When you can tell your excitement has dropped, resume stroking your penis again.
8. Strive to stroke yourself for 15 minutes until finally letting go.
Applying the squeeze technique:
The squeeze technique is a very simple but powerful technique you can use to delay ejaculation.
As the name implies, this technique involves squeezing the head of your penis when you feel that you are about to ejaculate.
You place your thumb on the head of your penis (on the coronal ridge), and your forefinger behind the penis head (on the frenulum) and gently apply pressure against the urethra (the tube that carries semen out of the penis) until the urge to ejaculate subsides.
Can you masturbate for 30 minutes straight without ejaculating?
…why don’t you give it a try?
Stimulate yourself as usual without ejaculating for 30 minutes.
Take your time so you don’t build your excitement too quickly
When you can tell ejaculation is imminent, stop all stimulation, relax your muscle and take in slow deep breaths, apply the squeeze technique if you have to while allowing your arousal to drop.
Repeat again for another 30 minutes straight, for as many times as you want… until finally letting go.
Pushing your limit
There will be a moment during actual sex with your woman that you will need to continue thrusting without stopping…
…because you don’t want to break the momentum especially when your woman is about to climax.
So with this masturbation exercise going to train yourself to withstand the most intense sexual stimulation…
…here, instead of stopping stimulation and relaxing your ejaculatory muscle, or applying the squeeze technique when ejaculation is imminent, you’re going to…
…clench your ejaculatory muscle to fend off ejaculation
Keep in mind that when a woman is nearing orgasm, stopping stimulation or penetration might cause her to lose her orgasm.
Now, we don’t want that…
…it’s our role as men to bring our woman to orgasms during sex.
This next and more advanced masturbation exercise or technique will help you train yourself to withstand the most intense sexual stimulation without ejaculating.
To successfully clench your ejaculatory muscle to fend off ejaculation means you need to strengthen or tone up your ejaculatory muscle…
…because a weak ejaculatory muscle makes it difficult to clench for a longer period, hence, the need to strengthen it. [Read how to strengthen your ejaculatory muscle]
This is what you do:
1. Stimulate yourself as usual.
2. Instead of stopping stimulation altogether when ejaculation is imminent, clench your ejaculatory muscle.
3. Continue to extend your sexual pleasure and arousal a little bit by slowing down the strokes or reducing the pressure you are applying to your penis.
4. Don’t hold your breath here… breathe freely else you will find it harder to clench the muscle.
5. Continue clenching your ejaculatory muscle until you can tell the ejaculation has worn off.
The difference between the first masturbation exercise and this advanced technique or exercise is that instead of entirely stopping stimulation or applying the squeeze technique to bring down your arousal, here you are NOT going to stop stimulation altogether but rather slow down your movements or stroke nearer the bottom of the penis shaft instead of the head.
This masturbation exercise is going to take repeated practice to successfully improve your ejaculatory control and last as long as you desire during sex.
It is okay if you accidentally ejaculate during the exercise sessions.
There is always another time to practice the exercise.
With enough practice, you can delay ejaculation and prolong intercourse.
While at it, read ‘The Foods to Eat to Last Longer in Bed’ and ‘The Amazing Superfood You Should Be Taking to Improve Sexual Your Endurance’].
Do you find this post helpful? Then share and tell people about it. And comment below and let me know what you think.